|Company Vision and Core Values Organization Structure Corporate Governance The Johnson Electric Story The Johnson Electric Edge Investor Relations Supplier Information Careers|
|Job Title||Key Account Manager, Power Equipment|
|Job Ref. No.||US-KAMPWREQUIP-VAN|
Midwest location with Milwaukee, Wisconsin or Chicago, Illinois preferred.
Home office located in Vandalia, Ohio.
- Develop and grow a portfolio of Outdoor Power Equipment and Power Tool accounts in North America, being the primary customer interface for commercial and business matters, understand the behavior of the key account and develop the key account strategy.
- Support productizing and reverse bowtie initiatives where appropriate.
- Manage a portfolio of given accounts. Initial accounts include Kohler, Mercury Marine, Thomas Industries, Honda, BRP and Kawasaki.
- Key customer interface for commercial and business matters.
- Use of Salesforce.com for sales process, and right pricing tool and reporting.
- Interface with customers, Regional Engineering and Business Units for projects development and productizing.
- Develop and manage key account strategy in line with Business Unit strategy.
- Hunt for business in current assigned accounts and at new prospects.
- Develop and manage relationship at given accounts and grow.
- Develop new business opportunities at existing customers.
- Forecasting and budgeting.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronics or Mechanical).
- 3 to 5 years experience in Sales Account Management.
- Experience in selling motion solutions, preferably in the Outdoor Power Equipment and/or Power Tool market.
- Knowledge of electric and mechanical components and devices.
- Strong business acumen.
- Door opener and good communicator.
- Energetic, self-starter and positive attitude.
Johnson Electric offers talented employees exceptional opportunities to learn and grow professionally with rewarding careers. We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, prescription plan, vision, disability coverage, life insurance coverage, 401K match, and holiday/vacation benefits.
To apply for the position please forward resume in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please include US-KAMPWREQUIP-VAN-JE in subject heading)
NO THIRD PARTIES PLEASE.
Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer/AA/M/F/D/V