|Company Vision and Core Values Organization Structure Corporate Governance The Johnson Electric Story The Johnson Electric Edge Investor Relations Supplier Information Careers|
|Job Title||Regional Logistics Manager|
|Job Ref. No.||US-REGLGMGR-VAN|
City: Vandalia, OH
- Facilitate, quote, and manage the cost of moving goods across the America's while certifying relative country of origin content, classifications, and ensuring compliance with all applicable governmental regulations (Broker Management, Import/Export Compliance, Immex, NAFTA, C-TPAT, ISF filings, HTS Classification, commercial invoices, etc.).
- Support and lead Global Trade and Logistic Policies in the America's while coordinating and reviewing each site's compliance to all applicable rules, regulations, and company Standard Operating Procedures.
- Handle import and export related enquires from Business Units, Manufacturing groups as well as worldwide supplier and customer base.
- Generate periodic trade alerts worldwide trading communities.
- Conduct specific trade related studies for countries of interest and Supply Chain options.
- Develop, continuously improve, and implement standardized, Regional trade processes, policies, procedures, and manuals in harmony with global policies, addressing compliance with import and export compliance laws and regulations applicable to global Business Units engaged in importing and exporting activities, including, but not limited to, those requirements administered by the Regulatory Authorities, as applicable.
- Work with site trade compliance managers/declaration managers/country center management to implement and periodically review import and export policies, processes, and procedures at the site level, and implement improvements as needed.
- Interface with various foreign governments and their agencies.
- Directly negotiate the Regional carrier contracts.
- Broker Management, Import/Export Compliance, Immex, NAFTA, C-TPAT, ISF filings, HTS Classification, commercial invoices, etc.
- Bachelor Degree and Master’s Degree in Economics, Trade, or International Business.
- 11 or more years experience in Global Trade, Logistics, Customs Compliance, and/or Supply Chain.
- Thorough knowledge of Americas trade practices, tariff structures and import/export compliance issues.
- Thorough understanding of the key bilateral and unilateral trade agreements, regional/global free trade treaties.
- Research capabilities of different tariff databases.
- Good knowledge in the basic Customs Classification, country of origin, tariff and non-tariff barrier practices.
- In depth knowledge of Global Transportation and Contract Negotiation.
Johnson Electric offers talented employees exceptional opportunities to learn and grow professionally with rewarding careers. We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, prescription plan, vision, disability coverage, life insurance coverage, 401K match, and holiday/vacation benefits.
To apply for the position please forward resume in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please include: US-REGLGMGR-VAN-JE in subject heading)
THIRD PARTIES PLEASE.
Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer/AA/M/F/D/V