|Company Vision and Core Values Organization Structure Corporate Governance The Johnson Electric Story The Johnson Electric Edge Investor Relations Supplier Information Careers|
|Job Title||Tax Intern|
|Job Ref. No.||US-TAXINTERN-VAN|
City: Vandalia, Ohio
- The Tax Intern will be responsible with assisting the Tax Manager with tax compliance objectives.
- Assist the Tax Manager with Johnson Electric North America's quarterly and annual tax provision process to ensure accurate and timely tax accounting disclosure.
- Assist the Tax Manager with computing and documenting the income tax provision calculations for internal and external management reporting.
- Assist the Tax Manager with preparing the tax provision reporting packages used by the parent entity to report financial data on a worldwide basis.
- Inputting all tax data into the tax software system.
- Assist the Tax Manager with the information gathering process of tax preparation and planning.
- Assist the Tax Manager with researching and analyzing issues affecting the federal, international, state and local tax compliance and planning.
- Assist the Tax Manager with supporting the organization in non-income tax areas (such as sales and use, property and payroll tax matters).
- Assist the Tax Manager with preparing quarterly estimated tax payments and corporate tax extensions if needed.
- Knowledge with ASC 740 accounting for income taxes.
- Knowledge of preparing corporate, federal, and state income tax returns.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, tax preparation, tax research and fixed asset software.
- Strong research, work paper and documentation skills.
Johnson Electric offers talented employees exceptional opportunities to learn and grow professionally with rewarding careers. We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, prescription plan, vision, disability coverage, life insurance coverage, 401K match, and holiday/vacation benefits.
To apply for the position please forward resume in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please include US-TAXINTERN-VAN-JE in subject heading)
NO THIRD PARTIES PLEASE.
Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer/AA/M/F/D/V