22, October, Hong Kong - Johnson Electric will exhibit at the 2012 China International Auto Parts Expo on 26 - 28, October in Beijing.
New products focusing on motion solutions for fuel saving and emissions reduction, including:
- Valve Actuators for engine management - 3 classes based on temperature and vibration
- Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) motors with high torque
- Seat Adjustment motors with light weight and rare earth free designs
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC) motors with higher power
- Door Lock motors with new hybrid worm design
- Electronic Throttle Control (ETC) motors with low detent torque
- Window Lift and Sunroof Drives with low weight and low noise
- Engine Cooling Fan Modules with brushless DC motors
Johnson Electric is located at booth 8E22 (Hall 8), China International Exhibition Center.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com