Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for site management of plant re-construction projects including water/power/HVAC/environmental/special facility;
- Responsible for construction process and quality management, conduct site inspection and assessment;
- Responsible for construction planning, status follow-up and coordination during the whole projects;
- Participate in important sections including start-up meeting, bid opening, project inspection, etc.;
- Compose and review regular status report for the project.
Academic & Personal Qualification
- Holder of college diploma or above, majoring in Electromechanical or related disciplines;
- 3-5 years of re-construction and interior construction project experience;
- Strong knowledge and rich practical experience in electromechanical domain, familiar with standards/regulations/laws of electromechanical industry and special equipment management;
- Familiar with construction process, able to make construction plan and carry it out;
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and AutoCAD;
- Good communication and coordination skills.
Interested parties please send your resume with covering letter, stating current or last and expected salary to email@example.com quoting the position and reference number.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only, a copy of which will be provided upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Company. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 24 months of receipt.
Corporate website: http://www.johnsonelectric.com/