Reporting to Business Development Director, the position will expand global customer base and products offering in specific segment for the Industry Products Group and formulate strategic plans. The role will direct engineering development according to product road map, and lead project teams to complete awarded programs.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create, develop and drive commercial business strategy for the identified business segment
- Participate in commercial negotiation, such as pricing, incentive, service and conditions to secure profitable business and manage P&L of assigned customer accounts
- Consolidate product requirements to develop product roadmap and pipeline of new business in consultation with product engineering teams. Collaborate with project teams to realize the roadmap and execute plan on awarded program
- Analyze market trends and initiate new product roadmap and present product roadmap at annual Strategic Planning Review to seek consent from management Set up customer network and build up strong ties with them. Review with customers regularly to ensure things work out right
- Monitor and make consistent global pricing strategies and recommendations
- Resolve price situations where material cost may increase with regional exchange rates and volume consideration with customers
- Balance tooling construction schedules for external customers by collaborating with the Company’s internal Tool Room; similar to balancing fixtures by outside vendors
- Participate in gross margin adjustment or other concessions to secure business in a total package
Academic & Personal Qualification
- Bachelor degree in Electrical, Mechanical or related Engineering disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in business development, sales or key account management; global customers management exposure is preferred
- Possess engineering knowledge in either micro-motor/sensor/actuator, or application engineering knowledge in automotive industry
- International work exposure would be advantageous
- Excellent negotiation, communication and presentation skills
- Strong business acumen
- Fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese
Interested parties please send your resume with covering letter, stating current or last and expected salary to email@example.com quoting the position and reference number.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only, a copy of which will be provided upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Company. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 24 months of receipt.
Corporate website: http://www.johnsonelectric.com/