Roles & Responsibilities
- Carry out the vision and mission of Corporate Audit to implement a systematic and disciplined approach to evaluate risk and controllership.
- Conduct fraud investigations, interview the suspects and liaise with local Police Bureau, lawyer, related government officials for further follow-ups.
- Review and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls.
- Review and evaluate corporate policies and procedures to ensure all are in compliance with standards.
- Identify and define clearly on audit issues and root causes, recommend improved internal controls and business processes, and ensure that corrective action plans are developed and well implemented.
- Promote a zero tolerance control environment where fraud or noncompliance is unacceptable.
- Actively develop and implement the complete cycle from investigation strategy developing / audit planning to execution and wrap up.
- Review audit work papers and reports with management and legal department.
- Provide concise and meaningful updates to Corporate Audit leadership and the business management team.
Academic & Personal Qualification
- Bachelor or above in Law, Public Security or related discipline
- 15+ years of related solid experience in economic crime cases and/or fraud investigations
- Interact well with different people and able to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Possess excellent communications skills, both written and verbal English and Mandarin inclusive
- Have excellent coaching skills on team auditors' professional development
- Equip with strong analytical skills
- Possess strong leadership skills but also able to work in a team setting
- Ability to travel (mainly in PRC but with flexibility to travel to Americas and Europe)
- Work Location: Based in Hong Kong Science Park
Interested parties please send your resume with covering letter in MS Word format, stating current or last and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position and reference number.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only, a copy of which will be provided upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Company. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 24 months of receipt.
Corporate website: http://www.johnsonelectric.com/