This position is responsible for the Research and Development activities on Automotive Electronic Control Systems. He/She will support end-to-end product development processes including but not limited to design, testing, prototyping and documentation.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support electronic control system design based on customers’ requirements, such as firmware design, development, testing, trouble shooting and documentation.
- Work together with the team to ensure system performance map with customer’s specifications and quality requirements.
- Conduct market review and background research on related products and patents.
- Assist project proposal preparation and presentation.
Academic & Personal Qualification
- Recent graduates with master degree or above in Electrical / Electronic/Software Engineering
- A team player who is eager to learn and with good work attitude with excellent interpersonal and project management skills
- Knowledge in electronic control unit (ECU) is preferred
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only. Interested parties please send your resume with covering letter in MS Word format, stating current or last and expected salary to email@example.com quoting the position and reference number.
Corporate website: http://www.johnsonelectric.com/