This position is responsible for the research and development of automotive electronic control systems and assists in the entire product development process, including design, testing, prototype standardization and document preparation.
Roles & Responsibilities
- According to customer product requirements, assist in the completion of the electronic control system design, such as firmware design, development, testing, troubleshooting and filing.
- Work with the team to ensure that the system performance meets customer specifications and quality.
- Conduct market research on related products and patents.
- Assist in presentation preparation and present.
Academic & Personal Qualification
- 2021 fresh graduates with a bachelor/master degree or above in electrical/electronics/software engineering related majors.
- Fresh graduates who are with strong teamwork spirit, nimble learning, good working attitude, good interpersonal relationship and project management ability.
- Understanding the electronic control unit (ECU) is preferred.
Interested parties please send your resume with covering letter, stating current or last and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position and reference number.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only, a copy of which will be provided upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Company. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 24 months of receipt.
Corporate website: http://www.johnsonelectric.com/