The 2 year Engineering Trainee Program equips graduates with the necessary technical skills to develop into future leaders at Johnson Electric..
Roles & Responsibilities
- Be assigned to designated business unit(s) and participate in global automation and continuous improvement activities
- Work closely with various business units to identify solutions for manufacturing process improvement or cost saving initiatives to align with overall operation strategy
- Prepare learning analysis and reports after completion of training and rotation in different divisions
Academic & Personal Qualification
- Bachelor degree or above in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing, Automation, other Engineering or Science disciplines (e.g. Physics)
- Fresh graduates or graduates with less than 2 years of experience are welcome to apply
- A team player who is eager to learn and with good work attitude
- Fluent in English and Chinese (Both Cantonese and Mandarin)
ContactInterested parties please send your resume with covering letter in MS Word format, stating current or last and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position and reference number.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only, a copy of which will be provided upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Company. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 24 months of receipt.
Corporate website: http://www.johnsonelectric.com/