This role will develop motors and conduct mechanical analysis, modeling and simulation for Food & Beverage Engineering team.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design and develop PMDC, HVDC, U motor and BLDC motor/sub-system for all the applications
- Interface with Cross Functional team including BDM, PM, PE, Internal Manufacturing for smooth execution of projects so as to lead to successful production launch, and help to resolve problems in projects under the team's responsibility
- Design improvement, both cost and performance
- Support to solve production issues or to improve productivity
Academic & Personal Qualification
- Bachelor or above, major in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related disciplines
- 2 years or above working experience in motor design and application development
- Skilled in CAD, SolidWorks, Catia, or UG
- Knowledge in application specific technology, Materials Selection, DFMEA, QFD
- Good team player, self-motivated, good problem-solving skills
- Able to work under high pressure
ContactInterested parties please send your resume with covering letter, stating current or last and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position and reference number.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only, a copy of which will be provided upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Company. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 24 months of receipt.
Corporate website: http://www.johnsonelectric.com/