The incumbent will work under the global accounting and planning team that is responsible for group consolidation, corporate reporting, and design, development, implementation and global roll-out of financial platform. Incumbent will act as business partner of the Reporting Team with the following responsibilities.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Oversee Global Finance system team, review and revisit finance global consolidation tools (Cognos Controller) and planning system (TM1). Responsible for system design and development for financial reporting change along with business transformation and new acquisitions
- Responsible for new Power BI system Design & development to fit for financial data needs; also to drive the automation of the manual financial reporting process ( e.g. reconciliations, standardized reporting templates, report rolled up etc.)
- Oversee and maintain all Global Finance system and process including Month End Process, Actual data synchronization from consolidation platform, Revenue & Expense package data synchronization and Global headcount information upload to the system
- Provide training to new users. Train new users including newly acquired business users
Academic & Personal Qualification
- Bachelor degree holder in Accounting, IT or related disciplines with at least 10 years of work experience
- Knowledge in Cognos TM1, Controller, Power BI is must
- Solid financial background from sizable manufacturing firms is preferred
- Familiar with Chart of Account and management analysis
- Sensitive to Finance data
Interested parties please send your resume with covering letter, stating current or last and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position and reference number.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only, a copy of which will be provided upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Company. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 24 months of receipt.
Corporate website: http://www.johnsonelectric.com/