The position will play an individual contributor role, focusing in design, develop and deliver orientation, soft skills, leadership and English language training; in addition to support Training Manager in nurturing JE culture and enhance team bonding, through different cultural activities and team building training.
Candidate with less experience will be appointed as Specialist.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Take lead in developing annual/quarterly training plans & programs based on business needs as well as employee development requirements; evaluate and make continuous improvement in quality and efficiency of the training.
- Ensure the organizational and employees’ development goals are fulfilled as planned through effective execution.
- Take lead in designing, developing and delivering soft skill training courses on leadership, management and people development in both Chinese and English.
- Identify sources of appropriate training / learning programs or solutions; and prepare proposal when there's a need from business to support employee development
- Assist training manager to design, develop and deliver learning programs for talent development, as required
- Partner with team members to continuously improve orientation training to help new employee quickly adapt to new work environment
- Effectively manage training administration, including training set up and training records for participants
Academic & Personal Qualification
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources, English or related discipline
- At least 7 years’ working experience in training with exposure to talent development programs and on-line learning programs or platforms preferred
- Excellent presentation, facilitation, communication and inter-personal skills
- Good planning and organizing skills. Project Management skill is a plus
- Good cultural awareness and can interact with non-local employees well
- Good proficiency in spoken and written English
Interested parties please send your resume with covering letter, stating current or last and expected salary to email@example.com quoting the position and reference number.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only, a copy of which will be provided upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Company. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 24 months of receipt.
Corporate website: http://www.johnsonelectric.com/