Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead the implementation of assembly of automation lines of various business units, achieving headcount reduction target.
- Assist and involve in new project launch and production quality control, ensuring smooth and timely kick-off.
- Monitor the progress of W3 of production lines, ensuring the closing is on time and prepare new line SOP 5M1E
- Solve and reduce production lines issues and lead upcoming launch of automation line, ensuring smooth implementation and execution
- Responsible for the roll out of ASA and automation strategy from top management and meet headcount reduction target
- Handle customer audit, PM team skill upgrade, IATF system workflow and MES system implementation and execution
Academic & Personal Qualification
- Bachelor degree or above in Engineering
- At least 10 years’ or work experience in production management with at least 5 years in motor assembly production management
- Good knowledge in IATF 16949 and PMP system
- Strong leadership capability and troubleshooting skill
- Strong teamwork spirit, self-motivated and honest
- Good written and spoken English
Other Important Information
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work for a global leader in micro-motors, motion subsystems and actuators
- Dynamic and teamwork environment
Interested parties please send your resume with covering letter, stating current or last and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position and reference number.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only, a copy of which will be provided upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Company. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 24 months of receipt.
Corporate website: http://www.johnsonelectric.com/