- The main responsibility of this position is to keep sinter part production function smoothly;
- Problem shooting for production process;
- Process improvement and GK;
- Lead a team of PE under his supervisor.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Optimize the production process of sintering part lineB28:U32;
- Performing DOE(Design Of Experiment), PFMEA, process FPY and cycle time improvement;
- Preparation of testing reports and standard process documentation of TS16949(e.g. PWI,PMI.MOI. etc.) in a timely manner;
- Solve all technical problems during production;
- Continuous improvement and GK;
- Meeting with BU, Suppliers and cross-functional teams.
Academic & Personal Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree or above, majoring in Mechanical Engineering, Material Engineering, or Mechatronic Engineering;
- Knowledge and experience in powder metallurgy industry is a must for this post;
- Knowledge of quality tools FMEA, capabilities, DOE, TS16949, etc.;
- Knowledge and experience in fixture and machine design will be an added advantage;
- Knowledge and experience in "sintering parts" and 350T compaction machine tooling set-up will be an added advantage;
- Good problem solving skills GK or LEAN PRODUCITON SYSTEM knowledge will be an added advantage;
- Familiar with Microsoft Office(e.g. word, excel, etc,), CAD, solidworks;
- Good command of English.
Interested parties please send your resume with covering letter, stating current or last and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position and reference number.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only, a copy of which will be provided upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Company. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 24 months of receipt.
Corporate website: http://www.johnsonelectric.com/