Roles & Responsibilities
- Oversee the daily operations of plastic injection and rubber molding division of component manufacturing
- Manage the related procedures and workflows for the factory operations to ensure the productivity, quality and efficiency of the division
- Establish operational standards for production process
- Responsible for production capacity analysis and ensure compliance of quality and safety system requirements
- Work with engineering team to resolve technique issue during production
- Assist R&D team to convert the prototype into mass production
- Experience in process Automation & Industrial 4.0 concept experience
- Prefer Automotive Injection component experience and TS16949 Quality standard
Academic & Personal Qualification
- Bachelor Degree or above in Engineering related disciplines
- At least 12 years’ experience in industrial sector, preferably from sizable companies
- Familiar with the plastic injection process, automation experience is preferred
- Strong leadership skills, self-motivated with strong problem solving capability
- Strong problem-solving capability with attention to details
- Good command of both spoken & written English and Mandarin
Other Important Information
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work for a global leader in micro-motors, motion subsystems and actuators
- Dynamic and teamwork environment
Interested parties please send your resume with covering letter, stating current or last and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position and reference number.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only, a copy of which will be provided upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Company. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 24 months of receipt.
Corporate website: http://www.johnsonelectric.com/