This position is responsible for managing the magnet production, ensuring the delivery is on-time delivery with high quality.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create production plan according to PMC schedule
- Follow up and report the condition and progress of production by index
- Maintain and monitor the quality of production
- Ensure the production molds, machines and equipment are in good performance and responsible for its routine maintenance
- Lead and guide production teams for entire operation
- Conduct training and provide appropriate coaching for the team
Academic & Personal Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in powder metallurgy, die-casting or other related discipline;
- 6+ years’ experience in magnet production management;
- Good command of English.
Interested parties please send your resume with covering letter, stating current or last and expected salary to email@example.com quoting the position and reference number.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only, a copy of which will be provided upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Company. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 24 months of receipt.
Corporate website: http://www.johnsonelectric.com/