Design, build and maintain machine learning solutions with big data technologies. Lead processes for data collection, cleaning and preprocessing to train models, deploying them to production. Needs to be familiar with current and emerging artificial intelligence technologies to create the requisite data pipelines and mechanisms for model management. The successful candidate must stay current to the state of the art by reading, understanding, and applying the ideas, techniques, algorithms, and results expressed in industry.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Understand business objectives and develop predictive models using big data technologies that achieve them.
- Participate in the architecture, design and implementation of large scale artificial intelligence solutions both in the cloud and on-premise.
- Select machine learning algorithms that could be used to solve a problem and scale through an industrialized environment.
- Prepare Data acquisition, quality assessment and feature engineering for both internal and external data sets.
- Manage predictive models in production, inclusive of calibration and parameter tuning.
Academic & Personal Qualification
- Deep understanding of common supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms, e.g., neural networks, randomForest, SVM, K-nearest neighbors, tree based algorithms, etc.
- Familiarity with the common AI/ML frameworks such as Scikit-learn, Keras, TensorFlow, etc.
- Expertise in big data technologies, particularly real time processing technologies such as Spark.
- Familiarity with Linux and cloud solutions such as Azure, AWS and GCP
- Development experience in modern statistical languages such as Java, Python and R.
- Strong communication skills in English and Mandarin
Interested parties please send your resume with covering letter, stating current or last and expected salary to email@example.com quoting the position and reference number.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only, a copy of which will be provided upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Company. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 24 months of receipt.
Corporate website: http://www.johnsonelectric.com/