Johnson Electric’s 24x7 Security Operations Center (SOC) is dedicated to detect, analyze and respond to cybersecurity incidents with technical solutions and strong set of processes. This newly created role is critical to this SOC covering its operations in Asia and providing global services to the Group with teams in Europe and Americas. You will be based in Hong Kong and directly reporting to CIO who is also based in Hong Kong.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead a team of 24x7 Security Operations Center (SOC) based in Hong Kong and supervise the small teams in Europe and Americas who are matrix reporting to this role
- Provide direction and leadership for daily operations at a global level
- Provide technical leadership in security analysis and SOC delivery
- Improve and enhance SOC systems and infrastructure in an on-going basis
- Monitor and maintain all systems (hardware and software)
- Develop procedure and standard for incident management and response
- Manage staffing and recruitment for SOC team’s development
- Define metrics and KPIs in terms of governance, quality, and efficiency
Academic & Personal Qualification
- Master Degree or Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Security
- Holder of relevant cybersecurity certifications
- At least 10 years’ experience in Information Security and technical operations with increasing responsibilities
- At least 3 years’ experience in SOC management with regional (Asian countries preferred) or global exposure
- Expertise in security architecture and strong understanding of IT infrastructure.
- Experienced in implementation and management of security control processes
- Experienced in incident management and response, digital forensics, risk assessment and IT audit
- Proficient technical knowledge of next generation cyber security tools
- Able to make problem-solving decisions under pressure
- Experienced in managing shift schedules to deliver 24x7 services
- Fluent English
Interested parties please send your resume with covering letter, stating current or last and expected salary to email@example.com quoting the position and reference number.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only, a copy of which will be provided upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Company. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 24 months of receipt.
Corporate website: http://www.johnsonelectric.com/