This position is under Johnson Electric’s Automotive Products Group (APG) and based in our manufacturing plant in Shajing (Baoan District, Shenzhen). As part of our project management team for delivering automotive parts and solutions to our customers, you will be responsible for all deliverables in accordance with the project timeline, business objectives, customer’s requirements and their satisfaction, etc. You will be directly reporting to our Director, Program Management who is also based in Shajing.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Communicate with customers directly to understand their requirements and order details; manage the changes throughout the project cycle
- Create a new project with project timeline and project risks identified from the customer enquiry stage and manage all deliverables until project safe launch
- Work closely with Engineering team for developing cost-effective solutions, monitoring investment and product cost from business nomination along the process
- Work closely with cross-functional team to meet the PPM targets
- Coordinate with internal teams and customers for completing the project within the agreed timeline and budget
- Participate all meetings and handle necessary documentations during entire project period
- Be responsible for production line transfer from Shajing to our new smart factory in Jiangmen
Academic & Personal Qualification
- Bachelor Degree holder; Major in Engineering is preferred
- At least 5 years of work experience in project management
- Project experience related to automotive products is an advantage
- Good time management skill; good communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-minded and willing-to-learn personality
- Fluent spoken and written English
Interested parties please send your resume with covering letter, stating current or last and expected salary to email@example.com quoting the position and reference number.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only, a copy of which will be provided upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Company. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 24 months of receipt.
Corporate website: http://www.johnsonelectric.com/