This position is under Johnson Electric’s Automotive Products Group (APG) and based in our manufacturing plant in Shajing (Baoan District, Shenzhen). As part of our project management team for delivering automotive parts and solutions to our customers, you will be responsible for all deliverables in accordance with the project timeline, business objectives, customer’s requirements and their satisfaction, etc.
You will be directly reporting to our Senior Manager, Program Management who is also based in Shajing.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist Project Managers to manage the projects assigned
- Communicate with customers to understand their requirements and order details
- Create project timeline and ensure to achieve project goals and milestones in all phrases with regular reviews
- Coordinate with Procurement/Supply China team for order placement of raw materials and its follow-ups plans
- Work closely with cross-functional team to meet PPAP standards
- Work closely with Project Managers for new components delivering fulfilling Johnson Electric’s Product Development standards
- Assist Project Managers to prepare APQP documents
- Participate all meetings, develop meeting minutes and list out action items
- Be responsible for production line transfer from Shajing to our new smart factory in Jiangmen
Academic & Personal Qualification
- Bachelor Degree holder; Major in Engineering is preferred
- At least 3 years of work experience in project management or project planning (The candidate who has less relevant experience would be considered as “Project Planner”.)
- Project planning experience related to automotive products is an advantage
- Good time management skill; good communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-minded and willing-to-learn personality
- Fluent spoken and written English
Interested parties please send your resume with covering letter, stating current or last and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position and reference number.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only, a copy of which will be provided upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Company. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 24 months of receipt.
Corporate website: http://www.johnsonelectric.com/