The ideal candidate will be responsible for the coordination of each function in order to set up and maintain a Quality System in accordance with Automotive industry referential ISO/TS. He/She will lead the training of internal auditors.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible to coordinate the creation and the maintenance of the Quality System with regards ISO TS 16949 requirements.
- Organize Quality System Audits in accordance with the Audit schedule.
- Perform any other internal audits (Process audits – project audits…), allowing to detect and highlight discrepancies vs. the standard.
- Conduct internal training on process audit and qualify staff members as assistant PQA auditors.
- Ensure internal procedure/policy are in line with customers’ and automotive industry requirement.
- Monitor conformance by audit, as Management representative.
- Perform Quality reporting (Reliability, coherence, transparency).
Academic & Personal Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree holder.
- 3 to 5 years' relevant experience in automotive manufacturing.
- Familiar with international standards (ISO TS 16949/ISO 14000/OHSAS).
- Should be a Certified Quality Auditor.
- Possess assertive diplomacy.
- Good time management and interpersonal communication skill.
- Good communication and English skill in oral, writing and reading.
Interested parties please send your resume with covering letter, stating current or last and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position and reference number.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only, a copy of which will be provided upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Company. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 24 months of receipt.
Corporate website: http://www.johnsonelectric.com/