This position will be responsible for the implementation of quality improvement and validation projects for new production development processes, ensuring the product quality meets customers’ expectation and standards before bulk production.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Highlight any potential quality issues during product development phases and ensure there is development plan for each new production introduction project.
- Manage risk mitigation plan during different phases of new production introduction.
- Prepare and review control plans relating to quality and measurements on prototype, new product pre-launch, production, safety, design MSA.
- Review DFMEA and PFMEA with cross-functional team (CFT) during new project stage.
- Arrange gages/testing equipment preparation.
- Support shop floor quality system control and manage new product release (8D and dimension reports, continues quality improvement plans, etc).
- Analyze regular project quality statistics and identify trends; work with project and production CFT to implement corrective/preventive actions.
- Liaise with stakeholders multi-sites projects, ensuring the alignments on quality control standards.
Academic & Personal Qualification
- Bachelor degree holder with at least 5 years of work experience is preferred
- Experience in New Product Introduction under mechanical manufacturing environment ; preferably in automotive Field
- Knowledge and experience in APQP, PPAP, PFMEA, Control Plan, MSA, SPC
- Knowledge and experience in 8D, 5Why, Fishbone diagram, FTA
- Proof of Project Management Skills and able manage of conflict
Interested parties please send your resume with covering letter, stating current or last and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position and reference number.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only, a copy of which will be provided upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Company. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 24 months of receipt.
Corporate website: http://www.johnsonelectric.com/