This position will be responsible for the handling of customer situation and managing process quality of production lines.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Participate in the eradication of customer issues (OEM 0km, Tier1 customer line return, warranty return).
- Take lead in PD, CA and closure management for customer incidents.
- Define and drive Quality Improvement Plan (QIP) to achieve customer satisfaction on quality requirements and standards.
- Take lead in the shop floor QRQC activities and initiate in the containment measures.
- Update the BU quality tracking charts for customer situation including Cost of poor Quality, in-process PPM, etc.
Academic & Personal Qualification
- Bachelor degree holder with at least 5 years of work experience is preferred
- Solid experience in handling OEM customer complaints
- Good knowledge and experience in APQP, PPAP, PFMEA, Control Plan, MSA, SPC, 8D, 5Why, Fishbone diagram, FTA
- Proof of Project Management Skills and able to manage conflict
Interested parties please send your resume with covering letter, stating current or last and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position and reference number.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only, a copy of which will be provided upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Company. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 24 months of receipt.
Corporate website: http://www.johnsonelectric.com/