- Manage, maintain and monitor DCC controlled documents (e.g. component and product drawings, raw material specifications, quality systems documents, standard forms, company level standards etc).
- Maintain and update information in the electronic document database which are controlled by the DCC operations
- Support daily quality systems maintenance including internal audits on ISO 9001 and IATF 16949.
- Assist in improving the documentation workflow and its structure, including the document control operations and ensuring the smooth operation upon changes in various applications.
- Support the administration work of DCC such as managing documents’ scan copies, printings and its filing.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Diploma or above with at least 2 years of relevant experience, preferably from quality systems management
- Good command of written English
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills
Interested parties please send your resume with covering letter, stating current or last and expected salary to email@example.com quoting the position and reference number.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only, a copy of which will be provided upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Company. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 24 months of receipt.
Corporate website: http://www.johnsonelectric.com/