This position will manage overseas and local suppliers to ensure the delivery of the qualified materials or components to respective business units and production lines. He/She will liaise with internal/external customers and enhance response time and carry out containment actions upon quality issues.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage supplier selection, communication, performance monitoring and improvement, strategic partnership and certification as per Supplier APQP.
- Prepare supplier PPAP approval and handle day to day quality issues/resolutions happen in production lines; follow up 8D and other verifications.
- Responsible for material characterization, review and documentation of exemption and disqualifications, including ESI, SER follow up, PPAP review & ASL approval.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the quality systems using various tool including balanced scorecard, internal audits, feedback from internal and external stakeholders, warranty data analytics, product traceability, recall reports and management reviews, etc.
- Manage new and existing suppliers’ audit on IATF16949, VDA6.3, etc.
- Manage continuous supplier quality improvement programs and change management as per internal implementation procedures.
Academic & Personal Qualification
- Bachelor degree in material science or related disciplines with at least 7 years’ experience in copper industry or sintering products are preferred.
- Good knowledge in quality management tools including cost of quality, PDCA, Six Sigma DMAIC, FMEA, FTA, SPC, MSA, COQ and Lean, etc.
- Good proficiency with oral and written English
Interested parties please send your resume with covering letter, stating current or last and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position and reference number.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only, a copy of which will be provided upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Company. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 24 months of receipt.
Corporate website: http://www.johnsonelectric.com/