This is an individual contributor role to develop and execute commercial plans to grow the Flexible Printed Products (FPP), SIM/Bank modules and switch product lines of Johnson Electric Industry Products Group (IPG) in China.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop new accounts for FPP and SIM/Bank in China through market research, cold calls, trade show visits and leveraging cross selling opportunities through the broad range of served customer at Johnson Electric.
- Organize call planning with Applications Engineering and Product Manager prior to customer visit to identify a customer specific sales strategy.
- Ensure that necessary support is obtained from Engineering, Product Management and Program Management to define an engineering solution.
- Prepare commercial offers with the respective Product Line Manager and make price recommendations.
- Negotiate price with customer based on market and customer circumstances
Academic & Personal Qualification
- Proactive and self-starting person with the proven ability to develop new business from the ground up. Needs to have a hunting spirit and being restless in developing new business opportunities.
- At least 5 years business oriented job experiences, Automotive experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including but not limited to, making effective and persuasive technical sales presentations, writing articulate business memos and letters, presenting information to senior managers and conversing effectively and constructively with all levels of an organization
- Strong analytical skills, pays attention to details and possesses excellent follow-through skills.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Key Account Manager
Interested parties please send your resume with covering letter, stating current or last and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position and reference number.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only, a copy of which will be provided upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Company. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 24 months of receipt.
Corporate website: http://www.johnsonelectric.com/