Johnson Electric's 24x7 Global Network Security Operations Center (SOC) is dedicated to detect, analyze and respond to incidents with strong set of processes and technical solutions. This newly created role is critical to this SOC covering its operations in Asia and potentially supporting our premises in Europe and Americas.
You will be based in Hong Kong and directly reporting to Senior Manager of Security Operations Center.
- Access technical controls and identify areas of improvement
- Manage and operate the centralized security infrastructure and products globally with special emphasis throughout Asia region
- Detect, escalate and assist in remediation of critical information security incidents
- Respond to emergency and inquiry calls from internal users
- Enhance the security operations control and processes
- Keep current on the IT threat landscape and upcoming trends in security
- Bachelor Degree in IT related disciplines
- Certificates from EC-Council, GIAC, (ISC)² are preferred
- 4 to 6 years of relevant experience in network security operations, product security and/or information technology; experience in a sizable company is preferred
- Familiar with information security tools (Firewall, Anti-Virus system, Web filtering system, E-mail filtering system, etc.)
- Highly self-motivated, detail-minded and result-oriented characters
- Good team player
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English and Mandarin
Interested parties please send your resume with covering letter, stating current or last and expected salary to email@example.com quoting the position and reference number.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only, a copy of which will be provided upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Company. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 24 months of receipt.
Corporate website: http://www.johnsonelectric.com/